Category Archives: 2015 Wedding Trends!
Do Brunch “Brunch has become popular lately because daytime weddings are cheaper than doing dinnertime or afternoon. We are also seeing people doing breakfast for dinner — like omelets or pancakes.” “A big one is brunch-themed weddings. They might have mimosas, bloody marys, an omelet station… daytime weddings like this are really trending, especially since they are… Read More
I am so happy this is gaining momentum in 2015. We already do our best to source local and would love to bring this concept to your wedding! Farm to Fork really’s allow the food to be the decor of the table. These themed wedding tables tend to be very simple. This allows the food… Read More
5. Chevron Patterned wedding décor can be fabulous in moderation but too much of a high-contrast print can overwhelm a space. That doesn’t mean you should be forced to stick to solids. A great alternative is to incorporate bold stripe and trellis since you can never go wrong with clean lines. Geometric styles are making a… Read More
4. Candy Bars A few years ago, newlyweds began trending away from large wedding cakes as their sole dessert option. In an effort to satisfy their guests’ sweet tooth, candy displays hit the scene. Not only were they hugely popular but they also provided distinct benefits. For example, they offered guests a new area to… Read More
3. Photo Booths There are certain wedding reception elements that we see over and over again, and the classic photo booth is definitely one of them. While the idea behind the fad is sound — providing an activity for loved ones while also capturing candid memories — “there are loads of fun new ways to… Read More
2. Burlap with Lace Accents This irresistible fabric combination has been used on everything from Mason jars to bouquet handles to cakes. “The problem we have with this particular trend is that all of these weddings start to look alike. As a result, we aren’t seeing the personalization or uniqueness of the couple shine through…. Read More
1. Mason Jars The mighty Mason jar is heralded for its rustic charm and has been the most-requested for the past few years, especially for casual outdoor nuptials. However, while Mason jars are still adorable for serving that peach iced tea or signature cocktail, couples are going a different route with their centerpieces. Glass-cut pitchers,… Read More